Monday, February 04, 2008

Week 13, again

I am repeating week 13. I am so bad, I know. I was complaining about the weather and how TIRED I was and my husband said, "You don't have to work out tomorrow, you know." So I didn't. Not tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, etc. I was SO tired and the weather was SO bad (can't go jogging in the snow, can't go bike riding in the snow, can't drive to the pool at 4:30 in the morning in the snow) so I just didn't do anything.

BUT!! I am now feeling refreshed and ready to go, and although I already completed half of week 13 I am going to start it over at the beginning anyway. Because I can. Not because I am obsessive and overthink everything. Nope, not me.

Week 13:

Monday: Off
Tuesday: Swim 30 min
Wednesday: Bike 55 min
Thursday: Run 25 min
Friday: Swim 35 min
Saturday: Bike 55 min (not happening unless Cathy has room for my bike in her van)
Sunday: Run 30 min

We will see how this goes since it is supposed to rain all week. Also I am going to the coast this weekend! No bike riding on Saturday, but possibly an extra jog.

No comments: