Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sixth Picture

It appears I have been tagged by Cathy to post the sixth picture in my sixth picture folder. My sixth picture folder is named "Family Pictures 1998-2006". Oh goody.

Now if the picture isn't of me, this will be good. But no such luck.

Here it is:



I think this photo was taken by my now 15 year old daughter. Judging from the other pictures with it, it was taken around May, 2003. Not much else to say about it.

How about I do what Cathy did and go from the bottom?

Much better. From the "scenery" folder:



Taken on an outing with my nature photography class. Brice Creek, up out of Cottage Grove. Very pretty day.

I don't know 6 people that blog, so I am not going to list 6 other people to carry on. I am such a rebel. Or (more likely, heh) a social outcast.

No comments: