Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Week 7

This week:

Monday: Off
Tuesday: Swim 30 min.
Wednesday: Bike 45 min. (unless it is STORMY!!)
Thursday: Run 25 min.
Friday: Swim 40 min.
Saturday: Brick (45 min. bike, 15 min. run)
Sunday: Run 20 min.

Last weekend was another busy one so I didn't get to go for the bike ride Saturday. Instead I worked concessions at the OSU/UO football game and stood on my feet for five hours in the freezing cold. That has to count for something. On top of that, I was halfway to my pick up spot when I realized that I had forgotten my bag with my drivers license in it so I ran ALL the way back from the Willamette River bridge to Autzen Stadium, up the looooong flight of stairs, to the concession booth, and all the way back to my ride. In my boots. With my 5 layers of shirts and 2 layers of pants. I was hot.

Sunday it was TOO STORMY to even venture outside so we stayed in and put up shelves in the girls room. I have my limits as to what kind of weather I will go out and exercise in, and high winds and torrential rain is definitely over my limit.

No comments: