Thursday, April 17, 2008

Final Countdown

Well, not final, maybe, but the final countdown to this weekend anyway.
This week:
Monday: Ran
Tuesday: Biked
Wednesday: Ran
Thursday: Bike
Friday: Swim
Saturday: Rest? Short run?
Sunday: Race

I have been sick so, honestly, if I am still not feeling better by Saturday or so I may not go. It just isn't any fun at all getting out when my stomach is feeling so awful. No I am not pregnant. But it kind of feels like that--a constant queasiness and icky feeling. Constant. But 3 of my little boys are feeling the same way. So there.

As promised, here is my new toy:

I wasn't exactly planning on buying a road bike yet but I came across a deal that I could not pass up. So here it is. Now I get to learn how to use the clipless pedals without breaking every bone in my body. If I ride this bike in the race this weekend I will be using my regular shoes since I am so smart and purchased dual sided pedals--one side with the clips (cliplesses?) and the other side regular.

No comments: