Friday, March 02, 2007

Bleah





The weather is windy, rainy, and dreary. I want spring to spring. I want to go out and take some pictures, but there isn't anything to take pictures of because it is windy, rainy, and dreary. I tried the Houdan rooster:






But it is too windy and he keeps moving. I love how his head feathers blow about though.

The only animals we have right now are the chickens so there is nothing going on farmwise. Two 4H pigs will be arriving sometime in the next week or two. I can't wait for spring.



I can only take so many pictures of my husband's junk.



Things are looking up. My 3 year old wanted to come out with me to gather eggs and she found her bucket. Unfortunately, it was broken. Get a load of her outfit.




She is still cute, though, even with mismatched clothes.


No comments: