Monday, November 05, 2007

This Week

Only one day off this week.

Monday: Off
Tuesday: Swim 25 min.
Wednesday: Bike 35 min.
Thursday: Walk/Run 20 min.
Friday: Swim 25 min.
Saturday: Bike 40 min.
Sunday: Walk/Run 30 min.

My husband claims that he almost hit me on the road a few weeks back. At that time I was walking at about 6am, right about the time he would leave for work. Since it is dark, I wear a reflective vest. I also carry a flashlight and I cross the road when a car is coming--if there isn't one coming the other way. We live on a narrow country road with no shoulder and deep ditches on either side, so I have to be careful. Also, most of the traffic at 6 am is large semi-type trucks from the various businesses along the road.

So...no, he most certainly did not almost hit me, silly man. I am very careful. He just didn't see me until the last minute. Not good.

I finally decided that the little reflective vest has served its purpose and have retired it in favor of this:



Oh ho! Bet people will be able to see me now. Although I am still not going to chance riding my bike before daylight, even with my little blinky lights.

No comments: