Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Vacation

For my vacation I went with my family to Southern California. We went to Legoland and Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm. It was fun. It was very very fun. We stayed in a hotel and ate at restaurants. We went on lots of fun rides. I rode the same roller coaster 4 times in 2 hours and I thought my head was going to explode. It was fun. It was very very fun. We saw the back of Cinderella and my daughter made a crown. We ate a funnel cake and did the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride 4 times. My best score was 85,000 points. I didn't want to come home because I was having so much fun. The End.


I will be going into more detail in a few days, don't worry. Lots and lots of detail. You will be sick and tired of hearing about my vacation when I am done. Heh heh.

No comments: