Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday Ten: Things I Will Never Own

Ten Things I Will Never, Ever Own


1. Barry Manilow cds. Nope, not going to happen.




2. Chocolate Fountain. I don't like chocolate. I certainly don't like chocolate from a fountain. Somehow it doesn't seem sanitary.



3. A Great Dane. What a huge dog. They must eat a lot. No thanks.






4. Tacky yard art. No flamingos. Or those little gnomes. Or one of those big pinwheel things.












5. Brand New Ford Mustang GT Convertible. Not because I wouldn't want one, but because it is out of my price range. Maybe I should take up a collection.






6. Platform shoes. There isn't a whole lot that could induce me to own some shoes like this, even if they would make me taller.




7. A Roomba vacuum. What a name. Roooooom-ba. The ultimate in useless items. In my house anyway. I wonder if it would vacuum up Legos?









8. Digital photo frame. I am having trouble seeing the point in something like this. Aside from being a novelty item that you end up putting in a garage sale after the batteries run out. Some even play music. How annoying.





9. Drum set. And no one had better think about getting one for my kids, either.

10. Toe socks. They just plain look uncomfortable. I'll pass.

4 comments:

KarenK said...

OOooh, Cristy's birthday gift list ideas!

Cristy said...

Cool! Are you going to buy me the car???

Irie said...

no, we're all pitching in to buy your kids a drum kit... :P

KarenK said...

Toe socks. I can tell that you really love them, you were just kidding. I can knit toe socks.